The AQUAbox Straight incorporates the AQUAvalve technology but is designed to be placed directly in the ground. It is ideal for large planters, narrow raised beds, grow bags and allotments.
• Simply place the AQUAbox Straight in the ground and connect to a waterbutt or tank.
• The capillary matting pulls the water from the AQUAbox Straight and distributes it into the soil below.
• The roots instinctively head to the water source and attach to the capillary matting.
• Perfect for use in narrow raised beds or grow bags to water your plants for days or weeks at a time.
• You can connect several AQUAbox Straights to one waterbutt or tank to irrigate a larger area.
The new AQUAbox Spyder offers a revolutionary automatic watering solution for Grow Your Own enthusiasts. No mains water supply, pumps or timers are required. Simply connect to a water butt or tank to automatically water and feed your plants.
• Ideal for raised beds and allotments
• The AQUAbox Spyder is placed directly in the ground and can irrigate an area of up to 1.2 sq metres once connected to a waterbutt or tank.
• The capillary matting distributes the water from the AQUAbox Spyder under the soil via the 12 pieces of matting, ensuring the whole area is irrigated.
• We are confident that there is nothing available worldwide that offers such versatility for direct soil watering whilst maintaining AutoPot’s efficiency and simplicity.